The company will promote the protection of personal information by establishing a personal information protection policy as follows, establishing a mechanism for the protection of personal information, and making all employees aware of the importance of personal information protection and thorough efforts.
Management of personal information
In order to keep customers ' personal information accurate and up・to・date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information, the Company shall take necessary measures such as maintenance of security systems, maintenance of management systems, thorough employee education, and implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
This website may require you to register your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal information when you make an inquiry.
The company will appropriately handle and strictly manage personal information registered by users in accordance with the act on the protection of personal information and other related laws.
The company has established internal rules for handling complaints and consultations concerning the handling of personal information, and will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations.
The company will use the personal information registered by the user within the scope of the following purposes.
- To accept registration for the service, verify identity,provide,maintain,protect and improve the service.
- To respond to information and inquiries about this service.
- To respond to actions that violate the company's terms and policies regarding the service.
- To notify you of changes to the terms of Service.
・For the purpose of use incidental to the above purposes.
- To deliver various product and service information of companies that we deem beneficial by various means of notification including direct mail and e-mail.
- To create trend data and marketing data by analyzing and aggregating the acquired information,for the purpose of improving products and services.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The company will appropriately manage the personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
・When there is consent of the customer
- When the company discloses information to a contractor entrusted by the company in order to perform the services requested by the customer
- When disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
Distribution and discontinuation of e・mail magazines
After the user has registered to use the service, the Company shall be able to distribute e-mail magazines (including e-mails related to e-mail magazine-related information, announcements, and administrative communications) to the user.In addition to information about our activities, the e-mail magazine may contain advertisements, advertisements, etc. about our company or third parties such as our partners.
- The Company shall use only the information registered by the user himself in the delivery of the e-mail magazine.
- The user may change the contents of the registration or stop the delivery of the e-mail magazine at any time.
・If the user wishes to change or cancel the registration, the user himself / herself shall perform the procedure by the method described by the company in various notification means.
Safety measures for personal information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Compliance and review of laws and regulations
In addition, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive Court of First Instance for all disputes relating to this website.
If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
Heisei Roman Co., Ltd.
1-9-15 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 204